Sunday 11 January 2015

Burda Style 9494 (View B)

If anyone is interested in participating in a Pay It Forward this year, hop on over to this blog post, I'm about to get busy making something fabulous to send to three lucky people! 

Two dresses for Ruby and one for Pepper-Mae, using View B of Burda Style 9494.




I'm not really happy with how the pattern handles the ends of the zipper at the neckline, although after making three dresses I now realise it may actually be my interpretation of the pattern and I might try a slightly different approach next time.



I like to get maximum value from any pattern I buy so I will no doubt make more.  I traced each pattern piece in 3 different sizes so that I could make the dress in multiple sizes.  The fit in the bodice is quite big on my girls, but they'll be able to wear them for a couple of summers.


And some matching hairties using scraps, which are project 32 and 33 of Scraps 101.


Linking up to:

6 comments:

  1. They are lovely dresses and matching hair ties! I have had two dresses cut out for my girls for over a year now ... naughty me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love simple styles like this for little girls and your choices of fabric are cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such delightful dresses that children can easily play in. Congratulations on beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dresses! I'll be making note of that pattern for when my little one gets bigger... though who knows if she'll be a dress wearer or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...